Costa Teguise Golf
- This golf course is located at the foot of an old volcano, and it’s got stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean. The Course has a route of 18 holes designed by the british John Harris and built in 1978. During 2007 and at the beginning of 2008 the original layout and the old tees which weren’t being used were retrieved.
- The design of the course is soft and varied, with numerous dog legs which provoke the golfer and force you to play with all the golf clubs in the bag, entailing a challenge for the professional player as well as offering an attractive and pleasant golf for those whose skills are more modest.
Costa Teguise Golf has the following facilities for the practice of golf:
- Driving Range: Consists of a length of 300m length and over 100m wide. It’s got 25 stands with the possibility of practicing on mats or grass.
- Putting Green: Has 9 holes.
- Chipping Green Zone: It has a sand bunker, a small grass bunkers and another deeper one to practice every type of pitch.
- Pitching Green Zone: Consists of a hole of 110 metres long, a green at 60m and another one at 110m.